Virtually every life form on earth is dependent on water. Water is the main constituent of the human body: some 70% of our body weight is made up of water. For that reason, to feel our best we need to drink an average of two liters of fluids every day (a little more than two quarts). That is a lot. But alongside the quantity, the quality of those two liters also matters.
why our natural mineral water is so good for you!
1. Water is life. No life could exist without water. We have to keep drinking continually to provide our body sufficient amounts of fluid.
2. Our body is made up of some 70% water (and the brain even more).That percentage must be maintained to preserve good health. After oxygen, water is the most important element we need to sustain our bodies. Drying out, or dehydration, can occur in any season. Drinking ample water is therefore necessary at all times, even in the colder months.
3. It is practically impossible for the body to extract sufficient water from, for example, fruits and vegetables.Drinking additional water is therefore essential. Coffee and alcoholic and carbonated beverages deplete the body’s water supply, while also hampering the effectiveness of digestive system because of the large quantities of sugar they typically contain.
4. Water plays a vital role in virtually every bodily function. Our blood is made up of 90% water, and the brain contains an astonishing 96% water. If your health is dear to you, then choose the very best: our natural mineral water.
5. Water is essential for good digestion, absorption of nutrients and chemical reactions in the body.
6. Water is essential for expelling the toxins that arise in the body, particularly in the digestive system. A too low pH is harmful to our body. Our blood needs a constant pH of around 7.35 (7.25–7.45), which is slightly alkaline. If the acidity level falls outside these margins, we die.
7. Water is essential to regulate our body’s temperature. For optimal body temperature regulation, we need an intake of at least 2 liters of water per day (adults). This is slightly more than 2 quarts.
8. Consistent failure to drink adequate water may result in the chronic drying out of body cells (Chronic Cellular Dehydration). Symptoms include poor immunity, often signaled by recurring colds and/or flu, and diminished ability to recover after physical exertion.